The model IX gravity feed manual slicer is a heavy duty machine designed for slicing a range of meat products. An ideal slicer for restaurants, caterers, medium/large kitchens and delicatessens.
- Big receiving plate permits greater freedom in slice accumulation.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Constructed for easy cleaning.
- Micrometric adjusting knob for cutting slices up to 15mm.
- Self-contained inbuilt sharpening device.
- Forced ventilation to motor.
- Belt driven blade uses superquiet Poly-V drive belt.
- Full-shield blade ring guard for operator safety.
- Mechanical safety interlocks to prevent the blade being exposed when the carriage is removed for cleaning.
- Low voltage switching.
- CE approved.