The INT90 compact meat tenderiser has been designed to produce “fillet” results from less valued meats. Hundreds of small blades penetrate into the meat, cutting the muscle fibres, making it tender and succulent during the cooking process. A unique Stir Fry cutting optional attachment slices meat into thin strips perfect for Oriental cuisine (available in 4, 6, 8 & 12mm cutting group).
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium to resist the corrosive effects of salts and acids.
- Powerful motor: 400W.
- Blades automatically stop when protective cover is raised.
- High mouth position and lower blade enclosure ensure operator safety.
- Reduces meat cooking time.
- A fan cooled motor is available as an option for heavy workload requirements.
- CE approved.