The Sharpline SSS-750 is a fully automatic dishwasher, washing up to 750 plates per hour.
Features of the SSS-750 include:
- Four wash programs - 60,80, or 120 seconds that include a 10 second rinse. There is also a manual wash cycle that is ideal for washing utensils.
- A large door opening enables the machine to wash large plates.
- Counter balanced spring-loaded hood, which makes the machine easy to open and close.
- A safety switch instantly stops the machine if accidentally opened.
- Rinse temperature thermostatically controlled to 82oC.
- The two-pump system ensures constant pressure during the wash and rinse cycles, regardless of mains water pressure.
- Water consumption is approximately 3.5 litres per cycle.
- The SSS-750 can be easily installed in a pass-through or corner operation.
- Electrical rating: Three phase machine total load 5.6 kW (10 amps per phase)
- Electrical rating: Single phase machine total load 4.8 kW, 20 amps.