It is a fanless, compact, high-performance system, fitted with a Quad-Core Bay Trail platform; it is available in 2 formats (traditional 4:3 15.1’’ screen and Wide 16:9 15.6’’ screen) and equipped with a shock- and scratch-proof, multi-touch, projected, capacitive screen (PCAP technology).
Very flexible, Yuno offers VESA fixings options (for use on a wall mount – without a base – or on a pole), as well as in a simple touchscreen option (15.1’’ and Wide 15.5’’ monitors).
- Aures yuno pos, 15" screen, true flat resistive touch screen, quad core processor, 2gb ram, 32gb ssd.
- Aures thermal docket printer
- Cash drawer, 5 tray insert, black
- Pos software 24 month license
- Menu management including setting up of user access, menu categories, items, pricing and stock, limited to 2 hours
- Remote self installation kit, limited to 2 hours
- Remote pos training, running through system and order taking process, limited to 2 hours
- After sale support including telephone, email and remote support, limited to 2 hours